- The New York City’s Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA) has implemented facial recognition systems in the subway to identify people who are not paying their fares.
- Eurostar launched the world’s first walk-through biometric corridor to access its trains.
- G/O Media, publisher of The Onion and Gizmodo, among the others, has begun publishing AI-generated articles.
- In the What Can AI Do for Me? section, we see how to use GPT-4 Code Interpreter to ask questions about our website performance that Google Analytics can’t answer without attending a 72 days class.
- In the Prompting section, I recommend what use case is more suitable for seven AI systems that can be used today.
Synthetic Work takes a week off. This newsletter is written by a real human, not an AI, and that human needs a little break.
Expect the next issue on August 6th.
With that in mind, let’s talk about business.
To access this online archive, you need a paid membership.
Read a sample of the Splendid Edition
Subscribe* or Sign in
If, after signing in, you still can't read this post, it's possible that your current membership level doesn't include access to the Splendid Edition archive. Please double-check.