January 27, 2024
In This Issue
- On the silent, ongoing transformation of our business processes because of AI.
- What Caught My Attention This Week
- Global CEOs surveyed by PWC expect headcount reduction of at least 5% in 2024 due to Generative AI.
- A new MIT study suggests that computer vision won’t replace (all) humans in the workplace for a while because it’s still too expensive.
- Synanthropic shows that AI can identify and explain analogy instrumentation like gauges.
- Two geeks get together on a podcast and livestream the creation of an app with ChatGPT, from scratch, in 60 minutes.
- The Way We Work Now
- After students, copywriters, too, are now accused of cheating by AI detectors.
- How Do You Feel?
- New research on Replika users should give companies a reason to research the impact of LLMs on the mental health of their workers.
You need a paid membership to read this content.