- Khan Academy roped in OpenAI’s GPT-4 to create Khanmigo, an AI tutor who never had to endure school lunches.
- UC San Diego Health & UW Health deployed AI to draft patient responses; Doctors: “Our new favorite colleague doesn’t even need coffee breaks!”
- WPP spiced up ad campaigns with AI, because who wouldn’t want a virtual Shah Rukh Khan selling chocolates?
- VentureBeat is rolling out AI-assisted articles, giving reporters a new non-human entity to blame for typos.
- King (the maker of Candy Crush) utilizes AI for game testing, because apparently, humans alone couldn’t get enough of crushing candies.
- GrammarlyGO is our Tool of the Trade for the week.
- The Step-by-step reasoning is our Prompting technique of the week.
As you probably read in the Free Edition introduction, the readers of Synthetic Work that have a paid membership, like you, have now access to a new database: How to Prompt.
All the techniques that we describe in the Prompting section below, and others, will end up in the How to Prompt database so you don’t have to go hunt them across multiple Splendid Editions.
Let me know if you like the implementation and if the tool is useful to you.