- KPMG has started using a customized version of ChatGPT that finds the right experts to pitch for a proposal within a 10,000-people database.
- The US Air Force is testing if artificial intelligence can fly F-16 fighter jets.
- Flutter Entertainment and Entain use AI to identify the so-called problem gambling.
- New Balance is using AI for footwear design.
- The Wildlife Conservation Society is using AI to design routes with the highest chances of finding poacher traps for park rangers in Cambodia.
- In the Prompting section, we make a breakthrough as we discover how AI can help solve the You don’t know what you don’t know problem.
Question. Are you happy to receive both the Free Edition and the Splendid Edition on Fridays?
If not, what day would you prefer to receive the Splendid Edition to give you a better chance to read it?
Reply to this email with the day. That’s it.
As usual, zero friction. I know you are polite and would start with “Hi.”
To access this online archive, you need a paid membership.
Read a sample of the Splendid Edition
Subscribe* or Sign in
If, after signing in, you still can't read this post, it's possible that your current membership level doesn't include access to the Splendid Edition archive. Please double-check.