- Cathie Wood calls AI the assembly line for knowledge workers
- Synthetic text is a much bigger business opportunity than synthetic images
- The AI landscape is already completely different compared to three months ago
- AutoCAD has saved us a lot of real estate space for lovely cubicles
- You can now make more money than a VP in a medium-sized company with just two years of experience
- Microsoft is showing the world what happens if we let a psychopathic AI interact with humans
- I had an incredible idea for an AI-powered dating app
P.s.: This week’s Splendid Edition of Synthetic Work is titled Burn the books, ban AI. Screwed teachers: Middle Ages are so sexy. and it’s about AI turning upside down the Education industry.
This is the Free Edition of the newsletter and, well, it's free to receive in your inbox every week. But to access this online archive, you need a paid membership.
Read a sample of the Free Edition
Subscribe* or Sign in