- Cathie Wood calls AI the assembly line for knowledge workers
- Synthetic text is a much bigger business opportunity than synthetic images
- The AI landscape is already completely different compared to three months ago
- AutoCAD has saved us a lot of real estate space for lovely cubicles
- You can now make more money than a VP in a medium-sized company with just two years of experience
- Microsoft is showing the world what happens if we let a psychopathic AI interact with humans
- I had an incredible idea for an AI-powered dating app
P.s.: This week’s Splendid Edition of Synthetic Work is titled Burn the books, ban AI. Screwed teachers: Middle Ages are so sexy. and it’s about AI turning upside down the Education industry.