- GPT-4 might have enough memory to remember all your shameful secrets and use them against you in future conversations
- Religious leaders are freaking out
- OpenAI is planting the seeds to guarantee the ubiquity of its AI
- Wealthy businessmen used to record their notes with a machine bigger than a horse head
- When your mother was saying that the audiobook narrator is not a real job, she was onto something
- People fall in love with AI easier and faster than in Argentinean telenovelas
P.s.: This week’s Splendid Edition of Synthetic Work is titled Law firms’ morale at an all-time high now that they can use AI to generate evil plans to charge customers more money and it’s about AI infiltrating the Legal industry.
This is the Free Edition of the newsletter and, well, it's free to receive in your inbox every week. But to access this online archive, you need a paid membership.
Read a sample of the Free Edition
Subscribe* or Sign in