December 2, 2023
In This Issue
- How quickly is AI moving?
- What Caught My Attention This Week
- Does OpenAI fantasize about new forms of economic organizations led by AI?
- Who controls the performance of the AI you are adopting in your company?
- Does your child want to become a meteorologist when he/she grows up?
- The Way We Used to Work
- How creating and presenting slides has changed in 100 years.
- The Way We Work Now
- Sports Illustrated is publishing poor-quality AI-generate news articles. Synthetic Work subscribers knew this 9 months before anybody else.
- Putting Lipstick on a Pig
- Faking conference speakers for fun and profit.
You need a paid membership to read this content.