- Ken Griffin can’t wait to turn the Finance industry upside down with GPT-4
- Coca-Cola allegedly explores the new frontier of product placement
- Microsoft couldn’t wait a second longer to litter with ads your chats with its AI
- There is a connection between the invention of spreadsheet and the transformation of the financial workforce
- Once upon a time, photocopiers were scary
- Is trading the only human interaction that will be algorithmic in future?
- Humans remain equally gullible after 60 years of exposure to AI
- How to start your marriage with a lie in 101 ways
P.s.: This week’s Splendid Edition of Synthetic Work is titled I Know That This Steak Doesn’t Exist and it’s all about the impact of AI on software development.
This is the Free Edition of the newsletter and, well, it's free to receive in your inbox every week. But to access this online archive, you need a paid membership.
Read a sample of the Free Edition
Subscribe* or Sign in