September 16, 2023
In This Issue
- A new YouTube channel and an upcoming podcast
- What Caught My Attention This Week
- Project Gutenberg, Microsoft, and MIT worked together to create an audiobook version of 5,000 open access books.
- A new bill in the US state of California could force companies to hire a trained human safety operator for self-driving trucks.
- Freelance job websites are seeing an explosion of demand for AI skills.
- The Way We Work Now
- Comedians have started using AI to write jokes.
- How Do You Feel?
- Voice actors discover their voices cloned and used to say dirty things in video games.
- Putting Lipstick on a Pig
- Dating websites want to use AI to coach people on how to flirt online.
You need a paid membership to read this content.