- Humans have stolen ideas and work from other humans way before generative AI. Learn when and how, once and for all so you stop this absurd call to boycott AI art.
- What happens to your economy if are not the United States and all the businesses in your country get denied access to AI?
- Do you really care if generative AI can’t produce high-fidelity content? Be honest.
- What the new AI-first startups are focused on and what might happen to them in the future
- How much it costs to compete against OpenAI (on the same grounds)
- Who wants to try and manipulate an emerging Artificial General Intelligence to destroy humanity and be paid a fortune to do that?
- Surprise! AI-generated answers can manipulate people’s opinion
- You won’t have to write a single eulogy for the rest of your life. Happy?
P.s.: This week’s Splendid Edition of Synthetic Work is titled The Harbinger of Change. In it, I’m introducing a new section titled Prompting.
It’s all about getting the most out of your interaction with GPT-4 (and, in future, with other generative AI systems) thanks to a few advanced techniques to write your prompt.
This is the Free Edition of the newsletter and, well, it's free to receive in your inbox every week. But to access this online archive, you need a paid membership.
Read a sample of the Free Edition
Subscribe* or Sign in